Monday, September 27, 2010

Quotes from Chicken Soup Book

Everyone loves a good miracle story, the Chicken Soup book provides more than 100 true stories about counting your blessing and having a positive attitude. 

If you have ever read this book, you would know how 'precious' the book is. I found out some meaningful quotes from the book I read yesterday -- Chicken Soup for Your Soul.

"You have to be yourself. Be very honest about who and what you are. And if people still like you, that's fine. If they don't, that's their problem". 
"Face the thing you fear, and you do away with that fear".

"Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for doing it."

"First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to".

These quotes are really useful to me particularly for my own self-assessment and improvement in every aspect. I hope it would be helpful to you too. *wink*


No comments: