Sunday, September 11, 2011

Porto Romano @ Taman Tun Dr. Ismail

Hanging out with friends on the weekends is one of the pleasant things that I love to do. Yesterday, my friends and I went to an Italian Mediterranean restaurant to have dinner. The restaurant called 'Porto Romano' but I was not sure of its pronunciation. Sounds classy, right?

The one i went was located at TTDI but they have other branches at Ampang and Mont Kiara as well. The atmosphere of the place is really nice, romantic and cosy - a sort of 'high class living room' theme.

 Look! The ambience is great because it gives you cosy feeling!

You can order any beer, wine or cocktails as you like

 Insalata Porto Romano Salad @ RM20 *appetizing*

 Smoked Salmon Spaghetti @ RM29 *salmon tastes awesome!*

A typical western cuisine (served with cream sauce)

 Beef lasagna

 Dumplings (with Salmon) *unique*

 My yummy smoked salmon spaghetti!

 Fell with her seashell appetizer!

 My very old best friends

From the left 'n': May, Fellxion, Kenny, Me and Jared



Restoran Porto Romano
28, Persiaran Zaaba,
Taman Tun Dr. Ismail,
60000 KL.
Tel: 7710 0059

No comments: