I bought myself a new Android phone for this year's Christmas, making my Christmas very wonderful! It's really wonderful, you know why? It's because of the phone itself called 'Galaxy Wonder' - new launched in the market.
My first Android phone
For the longest time, Samsung didn't have an Android phone that's not too big nor too small for an average ladies' hand. That's very surprising considering that Samsung has released oodles of Android phone of all shapes and sizes.. but not the 3.7" screen size with at least 1GHz processor type of phones. This Galaxy W has a 3.7" screen size with the same resolution as that of the Galaxy S but with a more powerful 1.4GHz processor. It also comes with a 5-megapixel camera with LED flash and 4GB internal storage.
For me, Galaxy Ace is underpowered and undersized; the Galaxy S so last year and too big; and the Galaxy S2 too pricey for a phone. Thus, i think this Galaxy W could be a nice compromise. The screen is not too big to attract attention but not too small for surfing either. The processor is powerful enough to run most if not all, current apps today smoothly.
I Love this Galaxy Wonder!
If you're interested to get yourself a wonderful Android phone, below are the key features for your preference:
- Quad-band GSM and dual-band 3G support
- 14.4 Mbps HSDPA; 5.76 Mbps HSUPA
- 1.4GHz Snapdragon CPU; Adreno 205 GPU; Qualcomm MSM 8255Т chipset; 512MB RAM; 1GB ROM
- 4GB storage; microSD card support (up to 32GB)
- 3.7” LCD display of WVGA (800 x 480) resolution; 252ppi pixel density
- 5 megapixel auto-focus camera with face detection, touch focus and image stabilization; HD (720p) video recording at 30fps, LED flash
- Front-facing VGA camera for video calls
- Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread with TouchWiz 4.0 launcher
- Rich video format support out of the box
- Wi-Fi b/g/n; Hot-spot and DLNA connectivity
- Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS; Digital compass
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- Accelerometer and proximity sensor
- Stereo FM radio
- DivX/XviD/X264 video support
- Office document viewer/editor
- Web browser with Adobe Flash 11 support