Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Quotes to Myself at this moment

"Things will happen in your life that you can't stop, but that's no reason to shut out the world. There's a purpose for the good and for the bad."

"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen."

Instead of choosing a simple life without discovering oneself, i rather spend time on discovering myself, at least i would not regret till the end of my life. Yes, if I have chosen the first one, my life would be so much easier with less challenge, less risk and even less uncertainty. But i kept asking myself: Is this the life that I want? I admitted that there's like a bump start in my career because there were so many things that i wasn't sure of. But after going through the stages, I understand myself more as I know what I should put a NO and what I can put a YES. 

"In order to discover new lands, one must be willing to lose sight of the shore for a very long time."

Friends always say I am stubborn in some sense. But I believe that I can achieve in what I want if I put a hope on it. I made some changes on mindset, just like when you are coming to a dead-end, why not just make a turn and you will soon find your way out. 

"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not."


No comments: