Saturday, January 14, 2012

CELMONZE Annual Dinner @ Oriental Pearl Restaurant

It was not the first time I attended annual dinner but this CELMONZE annual dinner meant a lot to me. I joined this company since Nov 2011 and surprisingly I could adapt to this new environment in one week time. Alright, back to the topic. It was my first time emceeing & I am proud of my ability to rock the crowd! 

I was pleased that they were all in jubilant mood, some of them expressed great happiness by shouting & laughing. 

 Marketing Team: (front L-R:Joanne & Me; back L-R: Peik Wen & Ron)

 Ron & Me

 Look at the attractive prize, feel like getting one?

The Top 10 candidates of Best Dress Game

 The time to make decision: stay or leave?

 The Q&A session that candidates needed to answer some tricky questions in order to proceed to the final round. I was the emcee for this funny game. *wink*

 This was the lucky draw session. My partner Joanne was also the emcee of the night. 

 Oh, PINK!

All the staffs - *thumb-up*

No comments: