Monday, January 2, 2012

Chakri Palace @ Suria KLCC

Another year has just started, welcome 2012! 

Today, I pampered myself with scrumptious food and the most pleasant thing was hanging out with good buddies. I really love food hunting and would want to try as many nice food as possible. *Thanks god, i am still wearing S size clothes* 

We had lunch in a famous Thai restaurant - Chakri Palace @ Suria KLCC. I have always wanted to try Thai cuisine because I heard many people saying that Thai food is TASTY! Overall, the meal was very good and I would recommend Chakri Palace to any visitor to KLCC who appreciates good Thai food.

 Mieang Kam @ RM19.90 *extremely delicious*

Soft Shell Crab Platter @ RM26.00

 Green Curry Platter @ RM26.50

 Pandan Chicken @ RM21.00

 Tom Yam Talay @ RM10.50

 TabTimKrobMaPao @ RM12.50

 Chakri Thai Tea @ RM2.80

 Sim & Fellxion                                                   Sim & Me

 Sim & May                                              Sim & Heng Leng



Lot 417B, Level 4, Suria KLCC Shopping Centre,
Kuala Lumpur City Center, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, MY
Tel : 03-2382 7788 / 0128
Fax : 03-2382 0269

No comments: