Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mr. Eaven meets Ms. Eaven



What do you see from the pictures above? Masculinity? Femininity?

My friends and I made a few birthday music videos for one of our best friends. And of course, we had to dress up like something similar to the original music video. Let's see what kind of music videos we did:

  1. 永远在身边 - by 大嘴巴
  2. Love Story - by Taylor Swift








"If I were a BOY...
even just for a day..."









"If I were a boy, I will drink beer with the guys and chase after GIRL."

















"If I were a boy,
I think I COULD understand."










"If I were a boy,
I swear I’d be a better MAN."







"I'm standing there
On a balcony in SUMMER air"







"I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were EVER coming around"








"I'll be waiting all there's left to do is RUN"








"I love you and that's all I really know
 It's a love story baby just say YES"

1 comment:

Bell Ng said...

wow!!!! u remind me of that drama 原来是美男!!