Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oh oh oh! Homesick!

Take me away, a secret place
A sweet escape, take me away
Take me away, to better days
Take me away, a hiding place
... ...
... ...
once again, I jumped up from my bed but my mind was still BLANK for the first few seconds,
this is my alarm signal that wake me up from dreamland everyday,
thank you, Natasha Bedingfield! You done a good job!

I always tell myself to sleep early, don't stay up late,
but you know, as a final year student,
sitting in front of the computer for all day long is not impossible,
assignments, presentations, camera projects, thesis...
OH MY! GIVE ME A BREAK!

I wish to go home, go back to my home (subang),
only when I am home, I feel released & I can sleep very well.
I could still remember the last weekend when I was home,
my lovely mum cooked for me breakfast, lunch & dinner...
even when I was busy doing my paper works,
she passed the chicken soup to in front of me,
heart melted...

I miss you, my sweet home.





No comments: