Friday, July 29, 2011

First Nuffnang Cheque received

Happy day! I received my first cheque from Nuffnang! Although it's not a big amount, I feel so much satisfied and gratified because everything started from zero. Well, it was a mini challenge for me and now I have proved that I could able to make it! Of course, there is no such thing as free lunch. I spent time and  paid much efforts working on the layout designs, classifications, personalized photos, content and even the title of post.

Just to share some tips here:
1) Do update blog frequently, at least once a week.
2) Do take nice photographs.
3) Make sure the title of the post is common & search-able on Google.
4) Spend some time to design & personalize your blog.
5) No colloquial words/ phrases as reader would not want to read rubbish. 
6) Always leave your comment & blog URL when visiting other people's blog.
Well, you just need to remember this: "catch the eyes, inspire the mind"


FYI, I crashed out mid of July 2011 and received the cheque this morning. It took approximately one month. Thus, Nuffnang is well in the payment terms.



The above earning was generated from last year. As usual, thousand thanks to all my readers who visited my blog frequently. Some even commented regularly and make a weekly visit to my blog.

I always think this way: If other people could make it, I am sure that I could make it too.

No comments: