Do you constantly use the computer, whether it be for work, entertainment, or to manage finances? If you ask me this question, I would definitely give you a 'YES'. I know that computer give off harmful radiation that is bad for health.
Computers, along with any other electronic gadgets, emit certain electromagnetic rays and frequencies. It is similar to secondhand smoking. You end up absorbing all the harmful computer radiation. I got my eyes very dry after facing the computer for long hours. Well, to be precise, exactly 10 hours (8 hours at office and the rest at home).
I hereby to share some useful tips on how to prevent computer radiation. If you have read this, please tell your friends or anyone you care about.
- Attach a radiation filter plate in front of your computer screen. Make sure you do not have any metal substances near your computer, as these can reflect electromagnetic radiation that can be harmful to your health.
- Put some radiation absorbing plants near your computer to prevent computer radiation. For example, putting several potted cactus can help absorb some of the harmful radiation.
- Drinking 2 to 3 cups of green tea will help. As green tea can be assimilated by the body easily into a form of vitamin A, which is later synthesised into a substance called rhodopsin, it helps reducing radiation.
- Remember to rinse your face with clean alkaline water to eliminate some electromagnetic radiation particles that may have attached to the surface of your face.
- Take some foods which are rich in vitamin A and C such as carrots, cherries, apples, bean sprouts, tomatoes as a good measure to reduce the harmful effect of an indoor radiation.