Sunday, November 14, 2010

Laptop Skin

I went to Digital Mall to buy some computer stuffs yesterday. I hereby to advise you that if you want to buy low-cost computer stuffs but don't feel like going too far, Digital Mall which located in PJ would be a good choice for you.

I bought a 'skin' for my laptop. Sounds ridiculous right? Don't get me wrong, what I meant was 'laptop skin', a removable and reusable sticker to make a laptop unique. There is a promotion which offers good computer materials and worth to buy. I spent RM20 for a laptop skin, earphone and keyboard cover. CHEAP right? 


 I love it so much! Awesome designs! 
The sticker 'EAVEN' is not included in the RM20, I got it from my sister's bf Alvin, thanks!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so bad.. dint buy for me the laptop skin..Hmmm!! The alphabet from alvin de..

Eaven Sun Lee Peng said...

Can you please write your name there every time when you want to leave comment? Just type "Chloe Sun", or else I won't know who you are. Haha! I'm not sure what kind of pattern you would like, you know you are choosy right? LOL

m.q said...

nice and cute design
thought of buying also..heheh