Friday, October 14, 2011

Da Sa Rang Korean Restaurant

My younger sister suggested to have Korean food for family dinner,so she picked this Korean Restaurant - Da Sa Rang. I was the first person who raised my hand up as I really love Korean food!

Just like the typical Korean restaurant, we have to sit on the floor but there’s a compartment under the table for us to put our leg. So you can either fold your leg in or sit normally as if you are sitting on a chair. 

 My first order was this - Onion Pancake (RM25)

 My all time favourite - Bim Bim Bap (RM20)

 My dad ordered this seafood noodles soup *the soup tastes really good*

 We shouldn't order this because it's too spicy and not appetizing

One thing I like about Korean food is they have unlimited refill of side dishes and each Korean restaurant have their own selection of side dishes. 







Da Sa Rang has a variety of set menu that you can choose from, ranging from RM 40 to RM 300(inclusive of rice, noodles, seafood steamboat, marinated meat, drinks and etc). But we ordered the a-la-carte pork and marinated chicken set.

 BBQ pork and marinated chicken set (RM29 each)

 Korean style sauce for BBQ pork (a bit of sweet)

My younger sister Chloe & mummy

My elder sister Elyse & Me

Da Sa Rang
Lot 82, Jalan SS15/4D,
Subang Jaya,

(Da Sa Rang is located just above McD Subang Jaya - behind Starbucks that is near to Taylor and Inti College).