Thursday, September 9, 2010

The First Job is Important

In this post, I would just like to share something to everyone. Finding a job is not as easy as it seems but the most important thing is 'think carefully'. Some people might think 'got job is better than no job', so they might simply take a job first to gain experience. I'm stubborn, perhaps. That's why I kept finding for a more suitable job for myself. That's because I finally know what I want to be in the future. If you ask me what's my plan in the next 5 years, I would say that I wish to see myself as the top performing employee in a well-established company. 

My elder sister is right. During this few weeks, she kept saying :" Peng, the first job is very important. It will influence you in the future. Trust me because as what you see, I'm a good example". Some friends said just take whatever job you got, work and gain experience first. I just believe in what I've seen, I believe in my sister. Thanks God! I have found a good job as a PR Executive which is related to my study: media writing and soft-skills. Good luck everyone *wink*

1 comment:

Bell Ng said...

so now u start working ady?