SCICOM (MSC) Berhad, a Malaysian public listed corporation has been appointed to recruit, educate and place suitably qualified Malaysian graduates with Global Industry Leaders.
This training program covers the Fundamentals of Customer Contact Management, and a suite of personal development modules to prepare the young graduate mind to meet the demands of the industries.
The highlights of this program are:
- SCICOM will arrange for scholarships to assist merited candidates financially whilst they undertake the BTEC Level 3 Advanced Certificate in International Customer Contact Operations Program.
- Graduates who successfully complete this 2-month program can be assured of being formally educated, competently trained and 'work-ready' for their future employers.
- Graduates of this program shall be placed in jobs as professionals with their preferred employer on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Eligibility criteria for applicants:
- Malaysian citizen
- Unemployed/ Recently Graduated/ Underemployed
- GPA 2.5 and above
Courses to be taken through during the 2-month program:
- 80/20 English
- Customer Contact Management Skills
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Customer Service & Soft Skills
- Business Communication Skills
- Stress Management Skills