Friday, September 17, 2010

Mum, Happy Birthday!

Today was my third day at my work and I have started to follow up some projects. Honestly, I love my job as I find it so challenging and I can continue to learn more on public relations. Alright, let's talk about other topics.

First of all, I would like to sing a song to my beloved mother: 

Happy Birthday to you~ 
Happy Birthday to you~
Happy Birthday to mummy~
Happy Birthday to you~ ♥♥

I had my dinner with my family at Dragon One Shanghainese Restaurant this evening (Is this related to Dragon-i? I have no idea). In fact, it's a hidden gem that I wish I have discovered earlier. This pretty much sums up our scrumptious for the day and the pricing is reasonable. 


 Menu: The Shanghai Style Delicacies


 Steamed Shanghainese Meat Dumpling with Superior Soup @ RM6


 Steamed Fish Paste Dumpling with Oyster Sauce @ RM4.80


 Deep Fried Prawn Roll with Squid Paste & Cheese @ RM4.80


 Pan-fried Crispy Squid Paste Pancake @ RM4.20


 Shanghai Style La Miam with Crab Roll @ RM9.80


 Baked La Miam with Cheese @ RM7.20


Stir-fried Rice Flour Roll with Spicy Sauce @ RM4.50


Shanghai Style Fried Rice @ RM8.50


My family & my sister's boyfriend Alvin


They were asked to pose like this *laughed*


Together with the present (Gold necklace + Gold bracelet @ RM2K) we bought to her, I could see how happy she was today.


If you are in SS2 hunting for food next time, be sure to drop by Dragon One.

Add: 59 Ground Floor, Jalan SS2/75, 47300 Petaling Jay, Selangor. (Same row as Murni & Public Bank)
Tel: 016-2539899/012-3989803)

No comments: