Friday, September 17, 2010

Mum, Happy Birthday!

Today was my third day at my work and I have started to follow up some projects. Honestly, I love my job as I find it so challenging and I can continue to learn more on public relations. Alright, let's talk about other topics.

First of all, I would like to sing a song to my beloved mother: 

Happy Birthday to you~ 
Happy Birthday to you~
Happy Birthday to mummy~
Happy Birthday to you~ ♥♥

I had my dinner with my family at Dragon One Shanghainese Restaurant this evening (Is this related to Dragon-i? I have no idea). In fact, it's a hidden gem that I wish I have discovered earlier. This pretty much sums up our scrumptious for the day and the pricing is reasonable. 


 Menu: The Shanghai Style Delicacies


 Steamed Shanghainese Meat Dumpling with Superior Soup @ RM6


 Steamed Fish Paste Dumpling with Oyster Sauce @ RM4.80


 Deep Fried Prawn Roll with Squid Paste & Cheese @ RM4.80


 Pan-fried Crispy Squid Paste Pancake @ RM4.20


 Shanghai Style La Miam with Crab Roll @ RM9.80


 Baked La Miam with Cheese @ RM7.20


Stir-fried Rice Flour Roll with Spicy Sauce @ RM4.50


Shanghai Style Fried Rice @ RM8.50


My family & my sister's boyfriend Alvin


They were asked to pose like this *laughed*


Together with the present (Gold necklace + Gold bracelet @ RM2K) we bought to her, I could see how happy she was today.


If you are in SS2 hunting for food next time, be sure to drop by Dragon One.

Add: 59 Ground Floor, Jalan SS2/75, 47300 Petaling Jay, Selangor. (Same row as Murni & Public Bank)
Tel: 016-2539899/012-3989803)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheap and trendy deisgner clothing from ronkaclothing.com where we sell: Belle Noel by Kim Kardashian, Leigh & Luca New York, Tees-Tanks, BE & D, doori, Lauren Moshi, Tech Accessories, Erica Angeline, Bridal, Dina Bar-el, DANNIJO, Rebecca Minkoff, http://www.eicop.org/c-168-boys.aspx, Lindsey Thornburg Cloaks, Clout, G Lish, Flat Boots, Clout, Wedding, Love Sam, Sleepwear Chemise, Celebrity, Walter, Nightcap Clothing, American Vintage, Myne, Sexy, JET Denim, Inexpensive Dresses by Greylin, Cali Dreaming, Day to Night, Aidan Mattox, Corson, Vintage 1, A.L.C., Books and Games, Jill Stuart, Brachfeld Parlaghy, Mirrors, Evening, Dessy Group Flower Girls, Botkier, Tights, Boutique 9, Charms, Jewelry, Coats&Jackets, Helmut Lang Denim, Alkemie, Elegantly Waisted, Micha Design Jewelry, Gemma, Preen, BB Dakota, Fleur't, Dogeared Jewelry, Ever, Lucca, Domino Denim Jeans - all available from our online designer clothing store at 50% off sale! Check out http://arts.harvard.edu - harvard university arts and fashion.
We admire work of Harvard University Arts and Fashion - best school of arts where great designers learn
how to create great looking designer clothing!