Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Purse


Yeah! I got my new purse! Finally, I found the one I want as I have been looking for this kind of soft leather purse for quite some time. The purse comes in three colors: apple green, purple gray & ivory white. With both a warming and cooling effect, the color green denotes balance, harmony, and stability. I really love this Vincci purse! Guess what, it costs about RM55 only!

Leather purse with 11 credit card slots & 2 compartments for coin/ cash

Souvenir by Fellxion

What is this? Have a guess!


Super sweet necklace with crochet details

My secondary good friend Fellxion bought me this black-and-white necklace from Singapore. I like it so much! Thanks! *hugs*

Supper Session

I went out for supper with secondary buddies last night. They delighted my day with join and fun which I will never ever forget the moment when being together with them. They mean so much to me, they have helped me to find special outlook on life that was hiding deep inside me. I'm glad that I have them as my best buddies.

"Whenever time will take us, wherever we may be, I always want you guys to remember how much you guys mean to me", I said.

No comments: