Sunday, October 31, 2010

Kaori Japanese Restaurant

Anyone been to this place? This Japanese restaurant is located at Phileo Damansara 1 (Block A) - A place where I'm currently working at.

Last Thursday, I went to this restaurant for lunch. I went there alone? There's a big NO. Two of my colleagues are so called "Japanese Food Lover", I'm being a part of them as well. *laughs*

The price of this Japanese restaurant quite reasonable, for lady definitely you can't finished big bowl of Ramen that they served, according to the boss this is Japanese culture, you pay for the price they have to serve with portion that worth the price. 

If you need my comment for the taste of the foods, I would say that Sushi Zanmai is much more better than this restaurant. The foods they served were not very impressed me. But overall, it's worth for a try. 


 Food Menu

 Appetizer (free of charge)




 Liza & Nurul

Ramen

 Bento Set (Tempura+garlic fried rice+miso soup+fruit)


 I ordered this bento set (rice+fried vegetables+miso soup+fruit)

Rice served with side dishes and soup


Address: 106, Block A, Phileo Damansara 1, 9, Jalan 16/11, Off Jalan Damansara, Petaling Jaya
Tel no: 03-7957 3087

No comments: