Sunday, May 9, 2010

Bumbu Bali Restaurant

Everyone is going to celebrate Mother's Day today but I'm a good girl, I celebrated it together with my grandmother yesterday. So, I had my dinner in an authentic Balinese restaurant after watching movie today. This restaurant was recommended by one of my friends who always go for food travel. My first time been here -- Bumbu Bali @ Bandar Puteri Puchong. 

“The Food of Bali”, “Bali Unveiled: The Secrets of Balinese Cuisine”, “Feast of Flavors from the Balinese Kitchen”, and the soon to be released “Street food of Bali” one will discover most of the secret dishes and delights served on the  menu. For me, I think the pricing is a bit of expensive if your budget is below RM30. If you would like to try the delicious foods and beverages, remember to bring money at least RM40.

You should have a try on the extravagant beauty and delights of Bali. You know, I have always wanted to go around and try nice foods. *wink*

First floor: Night view

Barley Lemon RM15 per jug
(It tastes like normal lime juice)

BBQ Dory @ RM24
(It's a bit of spicy but overall the dish is okay only)

Grilled Fillet of Dory @ RM23
(Somehow, I like the salad and the fillet is delicious)

 Most of the dishes added with salad, vegetable and fruit.

 
When you come out from the toilet, you can see the traditional Balinese home compound.

One thing is, I couldn't find any mirror in the toilet/ washroom. *T__T*

No comments: