Long eyelashes can make eyes look bigger, fuller and more inviting, but not all of us are blessed with sky-high lashes. Thankfully, modern civilization invented false eyelashes, which come in various styles, colors, and sizes. If you learn how to put them on correctly, no one will ever guess that they're not yours.
- Trim the lashes. If the lash is wider than your eye, trim one side of it lash by lash.
- Squeeze eyelash glue onto the back of your hand and run the eyelash along it.
- Pick the lashes up with tweezers and bring it as close to your natural lash line as possible.
- Press from end to end and hold until the glue dries (30 seconds to a minute, or sometimes less depending upon the adhesive).
- Apply mascara while pressing your finger behind the fake lashes.
- Fill any gaps between the false lashes and your natural lash line with eyeliner.
*I applied the false eyelashes before going to Photo Studio this afternoon*