Sunday, June 13, 2010

Form 6 Reunion

"The smile on your face... the truth in your eyes... the touch of your hand... let's me know that you need me... you say it best when you say nothing at all..."

"In your head, in your head... zombie, zombie, zombie... hey, hey, hey... what's in your head... in your head... zombie, zombie, zombie... hey, hey, hey... oh..."


Yesterday, I went to form 6 gathering in Neway Karaoke. Well, we like to sing, we like to shout, we like to express our feelings when singing different types of song. That's what we are!

It's been quite long I never meet up with some old friends, just like Zao Xying, Desmond, Shiow Shiow and Shern Ai. Nothing much changes when I first saw them. I had a great day with the form 6 gang!

From the left : Me, Vernon, Zao Xying, Panda, Shern Ai, Desmond & Shiow Shiow

Desmond (middle) has the sweetest smile, right? 

Korea got 'Nobody'; Malaysia got '6-body' *laughed*

Girls always pose like 'kawaii' while guys always act 'cool'

Who said young adults cannot have cute pose? Look at us! Kawaiine~


No comments: