Monday, June 28, 2010

Winter Warmers Coffee & Tea House

After the singing session in lunch time, I quickly drove home and took a 10 minutes nap before going out with another friends for second round. I was tired out because I kept hanging out with friends and ex-colleague after the last day of my internship. *Blame myself*

Well, I had hi-tea with Karen, William and his girl friend in Winter Warmers Coffee & Tea House, The Curve. We have not seen each other for a long time, about few months if not mistaken. While waiting out for William and his girl friend to come, I kept chatting with Karen about the most authentic aspect of human nature. 

We talked about these:

Karen : When I was studying psychology, I get to know more about human nature and it made me think a lot about the law of things. 

Eaven : Ya! I have always thought about this kind of stuffs. It made me feel confused and unbelievable sometimes. I like to think. I like to imagine. I'm not that kind of person who just come and go. In other words, happy go lucky. 

Karen : Everything is just like a game. Some people are too concerned about lose or win. Some people couldn't let go once they lost in the game. 

Eaven : I know. That's why I don't really mind about lose or win. I enjoy the moment when I start playing the game. Everyting has its solution.

Karen : ... ... (we ended this topic when the foods and drinks came)

But the conversation didn't end like this, we started another new topic, a all-time favourite topic for girls. If you are reading this and you are a girl, you will know right? (we talked about 'guys') *laughed*


Karen Waffle


Eaven Carbonara


Hot Chocolate @ RM6.50
(The sweet and lovely chocolate taste brings you freshness.)


Rose Milk Tea @ R8.90
(Rose tea is a special blend of fine ceylon tea with the rose petals. The blend of rose tea with fresh milk is smooth and milkly. The aroma is soothing.)


Fettucine Carbonara @ RM14.90
(Creamy white sauce with chicken meat and mushrooms.)


Ice-cream Waffle @ RM9.90
(Topped with two scoops of ice-cream.)

No comments: