Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Congratulation! Chole Sun!

Congrats to my younger sister who successfully got the offer letter from UUM (Universiti Utara Malaysia) this afternoon. The courses she picked was Marketing (4 years). Personally, I think this marketing course is quite suitable for her as she likes to talk, to meet new people, to socialize and she got the talent in communication. 

According to the given information in the letter, my sister has to attend the official convention in UUM this Sunday. Oh! How many days left? Let me count on it...is 4 days left! The problem is she doesn't want to study in UUM for so long. I know the place is quite 'kampung' and got no entertainment there. But if i were her, I would definitely go and study. No doubt.

So, I hope she could make the decision by tonight. Sigh...

No comments: