Friday, July 23, 2010

Detective Conan

DETECTIVE CONAN! SHINICHI KUDO! CONAN EDOGAWA!!!

It's the Japanese manga series that I like the most! I have been reading this comic books since year 1997. When I was in standard 4, my sister brought home some comic books. Once I started reading the first episode, I couldn't wait to read the next episode because the story is so interesting, mystery and appealing. She always borrowed the comic books from her friends and that's why I didn't need to buy.

When I was in form 2, one of my teacher's husband is the loyal fan of Detective Conan. Thus, I borrowed the vcd from her everyday when I finished class. When I asked her: "Miss Loo, why don't you just lend me all and I can give you back when I finished watching them?". She answered me: "I want you to study at home, watching 1/2 episodes per day is enough for you". *she's really a good teacher*

This few days, I kept watching Detective Conan series at home. With the advantages of PPS, I could watch as many as I want! Yeah! Tell you what, the latest episode (drama series) is 581 and the special edition (movie series) got 13 episodes. I'm waiting for the new coming episode: 14: The Lost Ship In The Sky.

The story follows the adventures of Shinichi Kudo, a prodigious young detective who was inadvertently transformed into a child due to a poison. He will be renaming himself Conan Edogawa to hide his real identity in order to protect his beloved ones... [read more]

















~ Shinichi Ran ~

3 comments:

Tristan said...

Detective Conan tv show is amazing...I like all the episodes of this show...While i was searching Detective Conan Episodes online. i have found this link and watch many episodes of Detective Conan as well as many others. The quality of the episodes is very fine. From now i always use this link to watch latest tv shows.

Eaven Sun Lee Peng said...

Tristan, thanks for the link! Hehe! Ya, this show is really impressing me! thank you =)

Andi said...

wow, great pic.. :D