Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Twilight Saga: Ecplise

Edward Cullen!!! Edward Cullen!!! Yes, I saw him this evening but not in reality. That's to say I have watched 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' the movie. 

Along the way to cinema room, I kept talking to my friend and didn't put an attention on room number. So, when my friend said: "Let's go in this room", I just said: "oh".

After the 15 minutes of advertisements, the movie was finally started. In the movie, a guy walked alone in the dark street and suddenly got attacked. My friend turned and asked me: "Are we entering the correct room?". I was like 'huh' and then asked her back: "I thought you saw the room number?".

Just after a few seconds, I heard the girl who was sitting behind me asked her friend: "Is this Twilight?". From that moment on, I told my friend certainly, saying that we entered the correct room. Funny right? *relived*


 The beginning and ending part were kissing scene between Edward Cullen & Bella Swan


Let's talk about the summary of the story,

Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob -- knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella is confronted with the most important decision of her life.

 The moment where there were only left Edward & Bella in the house. Bella was trying to turn him on and let him become the first man in her life.


 When you have watched the Twilight Saga: New Moon, you will definitely know how much does Jacob care for Bella. He's very protective to Bella in his own way. *Jacob is adorable*


Victoria is James' mate and is very loyal to him, so she is vowing to torture Bella to death after Edward kills James. She even goes as far as to violate the rules set forth by the Volturi by raising an army of newborn vampires to accomplish this task.


Four very good looking guys..oops! Vampires! They're just 'marvelous'! 


The Volturi arrive and survey the battlefield. Jane says the Volturi don't offer second chances-- the Cullens will be in enough trouble when Caius learns that Bella is still human. Bella quickly says, "a date has been set."


What will be the next? I have read all the 4 books on internet, I knew that what's going on in the next episode 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn'. I don't want to be a spoiler here, so figure it out your own .*wink*


Well, I would say that this episode is much more better than the second episode (New Moon) and it's as nice as the first episode (Twilight). Rating: 8/10.

No comments: